OT: eBay find................LOL

Talk about odd things on Ebay.........LOL

Very off topic, very wierd piece

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

Ummm Scott? Must be pretty wierd....WHERE THE HELL IS IT??

Sneaks

If you don't, it's its.

and likewise yours

Reply to
Sneaks

OK, well, here's one for you HotWheels collectors. There's even a few aircooled cars in the collection:

WARNING: the auction has about 800+ images in it. Took almost 5 minutes for my DSL connection to download them all.

Malcolm '69 Bug (Gus) '71 SB (Herbie)

Reply to
Malcolm

Thats insane!!!

Reply to
Exille

Maybe he was talking to himself. You know, us Scotts are quite strange at times. ;-)

"Exille" wrote

... in the membrane. 8-P

Reply to
Scott H

If you think that's odd...check this out!

GaryT

Reply to
GaryT

OOPS!...............LOL

My wife came in and started talking to me about the time I was posting this last night..........here's the Link Guys..............Gals.............

I nearly fell out of my chair laughing at this thing.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

My understanding , after doing several searches on my name

Sydney Scott, ..........It means "Disturbed Wanderer"..................Make sense now????

LOL

=-Þ

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

Trust me, I understand:)

Sneaks (aka Scott) '68 T1 "Ocho"

Reply to
Sneaks

On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 03:42:11 GMT, MUADIB® scribbled this interesting note:

You have way too much time on your hands!!!

John Willis

I think you meant hand! The only way he could have found that was searching for "NUDE"! I hope not at the same time as Hell'ary C...

;) Mike

Reply to
Mike L

I collect A Art Deco stuff. This is a perverse thing, its just that in collecting Art deco, I collect Nude sculptures. The twenties and Thirties were full of decadent art and activity. This would explain the whole NUDE thing huh?

The search I use is "Nude Sculpture". There are tons of really crappy ones in the mix, and a large number of desirable collectables...........most of which I will never be able to purchase on my current income.................they range up to the tens of thousands of dollars.............every now and again I find something that I can afford and bid on.

A bit off topic now huh?...................LOL

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

Wow,............I read this back before posting and still screwed it up..................should say *not* a perverse thing.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

Wow,............I read this back before posting and still screwed it up..................should say *not* a perverse thing.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

I'm not having much luck with this general post , am I?

Sorry about the double post.