OT - Getting closer...

5:38 A.M. COLUMBUS, OH, US DEPARTURE SCAN

Jul 18, 2003 3:07 P.M. GREENSBORO, NC, US ARRIVAL SCAN

-- Travis (Shaggie) '63 VW Camo Baja...

corrodes the vessel that carries it.

Reply to
travis

Huh?

Reply to
(O\|/O)(.\~/.)

Ummmm...Travis????.....Whatcha drinkin'??

Sneaks

Reply to
Sneaks

That stuff is UPS tracking information for my order. :-)

On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 20:25:05 GMT, "Sneaks" , who was sitting in a corner eating his Xmas pie stuck in his thumb and pulled out a plum and began to run off at the mouth like so:

-- Travis (Shaggie) '63 VW Camo Baja...

corrodes the vessel that carries it.

Reply to
travis

I knew that... Whatcha upchukin?

4play (@\|/@)(.\~/.)
Xmas pie stuck in his thumb and pulled out a plum and began to run off> at the mouth like so:>
Reply to
(O\|/O)(.\~/.)

On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 21:00:55 GMT, "\(O\\|/O\)\(.\\~/.\)" , who was sitting in a corner eating his Xmas pie stuck in his thumb and pulled out a plum and began to run off at the mouth like so:

"This game is da shiznit!" - Master B

"Buying stolen properties, pimpin hoes, building crack houses and projects, paying protection fees and getting car jacked are some of the elements of the game. Not dope enough?...If you don't have the money that you own to the loan shark you might just land yourself in da Emergency Room."

SWEET!!! What else can I say except... Werd. :-)

-- Travis (Shaggie) '63 VW Camo Baja...

corrodes the vessel that carries it.

Reply to
travis

Instead of putting hotels up do you get to put up outhouses?

I'm waiting for Redneckopoly. I hear that all the playing pieces are> joined at the butt and you gotta break 'em apart, but they still have> the same name.
Reply to

On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 16:38:24 -0500, John Stafford , who was sitting in a corner eating his Xmas pie stuck in his thumb and pulled out a plum and began to run off at the mouth like so:

I was just looking for a game the whole family could settle down and play together. I can't wait! My 8-year-old daughter is tellin' me she's gonna pimp more ho's than I'll be able to shake a jimmy-hat at already! :-D