OT: I don't know what this is but still

:-D

I don't really know.. what to think of this. I sort of laughed. :-D

It also made me feel... umm.. disturbed.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Mr. Putin, rebuild that wall!

Reply to
K5

Something from SNL ....................I Am Almost certain I have seen this somewhere before..................odd.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

Off Blast !!!

LOL James