OT I'm not sayin'...... (warning: political content)

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

K. "We're friends. You smile, I smile. You hurt, I hurt. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge.... I'm gonna miss your dumb ass."

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

ilambert

my brain is quite fine you twit...

my mouth is fine and i would prefer it if you didn't even think about my mouth...

------------------- Chris Perdue "I'm ever so thankful for the Internet; it has allowed me to keep a finger in the pie and to make some small contribution to those younger who will carry the air-cooled legend forward" Jim Mais Feb. 2004

Reply to
Chris Perdue

On 24 Oct 2004 00:15:47 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comREMOVE (Chris Perdue) wrote

"You shore got a purty mouth..."

Shaggie

LOL...................LOL...................chuckle.................

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

MUADIB®

Hey, even though I'm a d***Yankee, I lived for 11 years in Arkansas. Some of my best friends would be considered hillbillies up here. (I miss them, too.)

Many of my Arkansas friends voted to put Bill Clinton in the White House. (Anything to get him out of the Governor's Mansion. )

Charles of Kankakee (formerly Charles of Palatine)

Reply to
Charles Fregeau

At least SOMEONE remembers Neville Chamberlin and the 1938 fiasco known as the Treaty of Munich. Does anyone remember where 'Peace, Land and Bread' was the slogan, when and why?

Charles of Kankakee (formerly Charles of Palatine)

Reply to
Charles Fregeau

Makes me want to rewrite a song from the 60's:

She asks me why, Why I'm a Kerry guy. I'm Kerry noon and nighty night night, John Kerry is a fright. I'm for Kerry high and low, don't ask me why ('cause he don't know) It's not for lack of bread, like the Grateful Dead (No it ain't)

Charles of Kankakee.

Reply to
Charles Fregeau

............You must be an old lefty.

Lenin's syphillitic dementia was undiagnosed when they stormed the Winter Palace. Remember that and keep your pants zipped.................lol

Reply to
Tim Rogers

No, I'm expecting it to become Kerry's next slogan.

Charles of Kankakee

Reply to
Charles Fregeau