OT: Iraq warning!

Effective Immediately - We have been informed that the Arabs do not like to be called "towel heads" or "rag heads." The item they wear on their heads is actually a small sheet, so from now on please call them "little sheet heads." Thank you for your cooperation and support.

4play (@\|/@)(.\~/.)
(O\|/O)(.\~/.)

Effective Immediately - We have been informed that the Arabs do not like to be called "towel heads" or "rag heads." The item they wear on their heads is actually a small sheet, so from now on please call them "little sheet heads." Thank you for your cooperation and support.

4play (@\|/@)(.\~/.)
(O\|/O)(.\~/.)

On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 23:22:24 GMT, "\(O\\|/O\)\(.\\~/.\)" , who was sitting in a corner eating his Xmas pie stuck in his thumb and pulled out a plum and began to run off at the mouth like so:

Just to get a jump on things, what should we call North Koreans and Liberians?

*runs for cover before reading any reputable news sources for details that matter*

-- Travis (Shaggie) '63 VW Camo Baja...

corrodes the vessel that carries it.

Reply to
travis

Even despite the war, it's still unnecessary to be racist towards other cultural groups. Some example your setting...

-- Howard

1966 VW Beetle 1300 Deluxe -
Austin Mini DeLuxe -
Austin Mini Super DeLuxe~~ To email me, go to my website ~~
Reply to
Howard Rose

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 21:31:19 +0100, Howard Rose , who was sitting in a corner eating his Xmas pie stuck in his thumb and pulled out a plum and began to run off at the mouth like so:

You misspelled "you're." Some example of spelling rules you're setting. :-O

-- Travis (Shaggie) '63 VW Camo Baja...

corrodes the vessel that carries it.

Reply to
travis

General comment on racism..

Did it ever occur to you people that the "other guys" are being racist too.. it works both ways..

Same thing between blacks and whites.. and so on.

Almost funny.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Sorry, wish I hadn't posted this now... can we just leave the thread alone? Personal reasons.

-- Howard

1966 VW Beetle 1300 Deluxe -
Austin Mini DeLuxe -
Austin Mini Super DeLuxe~~ To email me, go to my website ~~
Reply to
Howard Rose

Sure, no problem.

Don't want to start deleting my own posts ;)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

I take offense to the Swede remark! Watch it!

Jan :D

Reply to
Jan Andersson

And it wasn't funny. In the least.

Reply to
David V.N.

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 18:15:59 GMT, "David V.N." ran around screaming and yelling:

humor is like beauty... Joey

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Only to stupid people.Without a shred of individualism.Sorry to say,it SEEMS More evelant now than in times past.People are more stupid now. Who do you blame that on? I got a list..............

As it should.And unbeknownst to you it seems,words do hurt. Self worth in children drops. Expectations evaporate.Hoplelessness increases.Crime worsens,among other wonderful things.

Reply to
David V.N.

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 18:15:59 GMT, "David V.N." , who was sitting in a corner eating his Xmas pie stuck in his thumb and pulled out a plum and began to run off at the mouth like so:

Your opinion that it was not funny does not make it not funny to everyone. I laughed my @ss off at the post. To me it was very funny. Deal with that if you can. ;-) Thanks for giving a good example of the "holier than thou" attitude that makes me sick.

-- Travis (Shaggie) '63 VW Camo Baja...

corrodes the vessel that carries it.

Reply to
travis

Don't even go there....not here....with one of the most diverse collection of people found in a NG....this is not the place to drag out propaganda about what constitutes self worth and what effect words have on the global economic and mental status of a group of people......WE get slammed about being racist when the other side is commiting genocide.....self worth is just that SELF worth....not OTHER GUY's worth....not COLLECTIVE worth.....and sure the hell isn't Travis's or Jan's or John's or your's.....the state of the world SUCKS today because the majority of people out there REFUSE to accept responsiblity for their own lives and actions.....what a bunch of whinning crap.....you are only stupid if you think you are stupid....you are only crap if you think you are crap....and you ARE ONLY LESS OF A PERSON IF YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE.....thank God people like Lee Iaccoca, Milton Hershey, George Washington Carver, Ghandi and many many others didn't subscribe to the same pathetic "let the world decide what I am and what I deserve" defeatest attitudes that are so common today..... .....Jan, I appologize in advance for this.....I know, I know....I shouldn't have......and I will not post beyond this ......ok.....wait.....I will TRY not to post beyond this:)

Reply to
Sneaks

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 00:16:33 GMT, "Sneaks" , who was sitting in a corner eating his Xmas pie stuck in his thumb and pulled out a plum and began to run off at the mouth like so:

psst! Your turban is crooked! ;-)

-- Travis (Shaggie) '63 VW Camo Baja...

corrodes the vessel that carries it.

Reply to
travis

...so an englishman, a frenchm,an, and a pollack walk into a bar....

....Gareth

Reply to
Gareth

On 27 Jul 2003 18:47:26 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Gareth) ran around screaming and yelling:

LOL...don't forget the yankee telling the joke...hehe J

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

What in god's name are you talking about? All ya gotta do is make it coherent. Is that too much to ask?

Reply to
David V.N.

Aw spit it out. Travis is a redneck whitebread peckerwood honky. And you're not.

Reply to
J Stafford

.....since I'm too oblique I will try to simplify it......

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

there....I did it.....

......much better now.....

.....sorry....couldn't do it without possibly causing a bigger issue.....in light of recent events in this NG.....I will not push the subject further....so I will leave you to wonder just what I meant.....you have your reason for the decline of civilization and I will have mine.....

Sneaks

Reply to
Sneaks