VW check engine code

Does anyone have a cure for a check engine code "air, fuel metering problem"

I've never seen a check engine code for an aircooled VW.
4play (@\|/@)(.\~/.) http://4play2nyte.tripod.com <<<4seater rail4sale 4now http://imfurplay.tripod.com <<<77baja project

problem"

I thought "air fuel metering problem" was 2 coughs, 1 sputter and a backfire.....

I just checked my dash, I dont have one either. :-)
-George
snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.net (Jerry) wrote:

Yes. Reach behind the dash. Make a big hand. Grab as many wires as you can and PULL HARD! Problem solved.
On 25 Jul 2003 16:11:52 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.net (Jerry) wrote:

Sure. That's when the plugs don't look right. Right?