OT: Oh snap! Don't scratch the paint!!!

I remember back when you had a vehicle that could handle real trails and not just those sissified power line roads.... ;^)

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

I remember back when he was a MAN who could handle real trails and not just those sissified power line roads :D

Reply to
Jan Andersson

I remember how everyone cried like little girls when I cut up that old rusty '63 Beetle so I said I wouldn't cut another one up. Are you all suggesting I cut up my '64 now? :-)

Reply to
Shag

why 64? Cut up the ranger!

Anton

Reply to
anton

HELL YEAH!!!! do it Shag....you don't have a hair on your.............

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Shag I'll trade you a real nice 67 baja, it has roll bars, porsche gauges, line brakes, and alot of other goodies that can make this a good looking street baja or a find the nearest mud hole as soon as you drive away for the 64 , the 67 looks good in pictures if interested.

Mario Vintage Werks resto

Reply to
Kafertoys

So who owns the '67?

Reply to
Scott H

snipped-for-privacy@aol.comhttp://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=96792http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=troubleshooter&id=5665438

?v=tf5_tHPLYYY Scott, what you gotta understand is Mario said it "looks good in pictures," which probably means the car is a swiss cheese rusty pile of shit in person. He'll "restore" it for nine grand though, if you're willing to pay and never get what you asked for, though...

Reply to
ryan68bug

then it would cost more to look good in pictures...the last 9K restoration he did wasn't even finished and definitely didn't "look good" in pictures...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

?section=troubleshooter&id=5665438

I'm sure that's all too true, Ryan. It might even be funny if it weren't. Bondario is a sad excuse for a human being.

Reply to
Scott H