OT: pets

João

beautiful dog......

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

LOL!!! That's a keeper - thanks!

Reply to
Remco

A retriever - what a beautiful dog! That's a good choice! A friend of mine has one. From what he tells me, they very intelligent and so quite head strong when they are young.

My last dog was a Belgian Shepard - they have two 'models': a black and a yellow one. Mine was yellow. A really smart and sweet dog..

My wife is not really an "animal" person, so we have cats. You have to grow up with animals to be normal, imo - that was a compromise between us :) I like all animals and always had cats as well as dogs.

Here are the cats:

Tim passed last year and is the one with my daughter's tigger ears on. He walked around with that thing for hours, showing it off. He was a character and funny. Tommy looks like Tim but has a totally different character. When we got him he was ferile. Very sweet. Marmelade is our new cat. He's a joker, always "on" and is becoming a very large cat. I've taught him to play catch and bring back - smart little cat. He's only three months in that pic. He's 6 months now. I think he's a Maine Coon descendent.

Reply to
Remco

Hey now, I resemble that remark.

Randy

Reply to
Randy

Names can be strange. The other day a kid was going by looking for her dog and I really cracked up when she called his name, Dip Stick.

Reply to
Packrat46

Is it a puppy? What kind? Tail looks like Kuvatz or Pyrenees. Can't see enough to know.

Reply to
Two

Cause it sucks?

For the newcomers, Molly named my car "Flattery". Because it got me nowhere.

Reply to
Two

A story from when I lived in the city of Chicago - I mean the city, not the 'burbs. No place to have a dog. But the lady upstairs bugged her husband for a dog until he just caved in. He said, "Sure, you can have a dog, but I name it." You will see what he named it in a second.

Sure enough, she had no friggin clue about dogs; like they don't understand English.

The scene - her standing in the city street as her dog runs away again... and she shouting, "Come back here, Bark!" "Bark!", "Bark!", "Bark!", "Bark!"

I about died laughing.

Reply to
Two

Sorry to hear about your loss, Chris. I had a Dalmatian when I was a kid and he was a great dog.

Left to right; Brittany (rip 11/19/2000), Happy and Shablee:

Shablee & Happy:
Coco:

-- Scott

Reply to
Scott H

John, just today I thought of Pico when I saw a Great Pyrenees at our local Petsmart when I stopped by pick up some food for our dogs.

-- Scott

Reply to
Scott H

hahahahahaha

:D

jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

You have a lot of Pets :-)

Jo=E3o

Reply to
joao_eliseu

She is a golden retriever!!!

Jo=E3o

Reply to
joao_eliseu

good looking animals Scott....it is unfortunate, but expected, that our pets will leave us...sometimes they just don't stay long enough....i have one cat that is almost 19 years old...she is healthy as can be...did *not* expect my Dalmatian(less than 9 years) to be the one to leave us....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Where's the gold?

Reply to
Two

Just Photo Shop it in, John..........Some imagination would be useful here.

LOL

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

If A Quiz is Quizzical, What is a test?

The Peacemaking Meeting scheduled for today has been cancelled due to a conflict.

Reply to
MUADIB

Remco,

Nice cats! You are absolutely right. The golden retrievers are amazing. Her parents were champs so I do believe she will be also a great dog.

Jo=E3o

Reply to
joao_eliseu

Gold...can't you see? Maybe you are only trying to see money instead of friendship ;-)

Jo=E3o

Reply to
joao_eliseu

Damn, Chris. Sorry about that. I don't check in here as much as I used to. Just today I looked over at my chair where my cat (Moe) normally sits on the foot-rest and saw a big sag in the material from him just sitting there at my feet all the time. I had a flash of the future, picturing looking at that spot after Moe is gone someday. Made me kinda sad. I'm sorry to hear about your dog.

Reply to
Shag