OT :Pictures for shaggie,......OT!

Shaggie, I saw these and thought of you. It's a bit radical, but it's awfully fun looking.

These were posted a while back on the alt.binaries.pictures.autos group so you may have seen 'em already.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

MUADIB®

Shag

In a previous life - when I was going to Jeep competitions, there was one obstacle course with a tight hairpin lefty between a tree and a stump at the bottom of a greasey hill, then back up the hill with an immediate full body width offset to the right to miss another stump, then about 100 feet up as steep a hill as you'd want to do dry, but this was slicker'n goose-poop on a teflon pan! The ONLY rig that made it through on the 2nd day was an old flatfender (40's vintage) with 4-wheel steering! It was also unique in that it ran a Willys F-head motor with 4 megaphone exhausts straight out of the ports about 2 feet long! It screemed and careened!

This "Hurricane" (BTW - that was Jeeps designation for their old F-head motors - The "Hurricane Four") looks really neat to me. This is typical of the type of styling that really turns me on. It would make a neat style for a VW based kit car. Kinda got my eye on a Wombat, myself... BaH

bubblegum."

Reply to
Busahaulic

It can only spin around three and a half times? What happens then?

:)

Reply to
Seth Graham

It catches on fire or the front driveshaft breaks off. No, wait... That's just what happened to my Jeep. :-) I had to read your response and look at my post a couple of times before I realized what you meant. %=degrees. My bad. heh heh

Reply to
Shag

It winds down. You have to wind it back up by going the opposite way.

Reply to
jjs