OT?? Hey Shaggie - please read>>

Could you possibly reInstitute or somehow make your photos of the leg-camo-baja accessible just one last time (don't groan)? I saved your link, but it's always down/gone (even your jeep links)... here's what's goin' on: I bought an '82 F-100 and I'm going to camo it, but everytime I look at other camo jobs on Google, etc. they aren't done as well as yours...in fact - they are downright fuggin' ugly! I live in Douglasville, GA and there are a few around, but THEY'RE ugly too! I'm about ready to just DO IT, but it would help to see a few of your pics so I could scale the patterns correctly... man, would you believe - there was someone on ebay selling (!) a camo pattern system for Chev trucks, but that was too military/Nato looking... if it helps to flatter you, my wife is an art teacher - and I don't trust her to get this right! Going to get the poster boards tomorrow, and the Rustoluem spray cans, but this is bothersome.... the only other question I have is - did you cut the insides of the poster boards like stencils, or just move them around the car and spray away? I saw the post about someone asking to BUY your patterns, and that is funny, but I can "feel his pain"... :+) THANKS>>>> paul snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net

Reply to
pmbedard

Be sure to post pictures of how your camo job turns out. :-)

The main page is back up for now and you can get to it here:

Shaggie

I will...many thanks!! :+) Paul

Reply to
pmbedard