OT Redneck Lawnmower

Check out this lawn maintenance machine.

Bill Berckman

............ha ha Bill........That's amazing. And it actually looks like it works.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Mayeb,.............but not in the yard it was photgraphed.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

MUADIB®

looks like shaggie got himself a new mower

Reply to
Neil

And to think, somebody called me redneck for having a cupholder and roll cage on my Kubota. Sheesh! Looks like something Jan would dream up.

K.

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

Not gonna get too close to the flagpole / tree / car-up-on-blocks with that steering! -BaH

Reply to
Busahaulic