New retro Camper Design

Folks,
I was surfing around at my mom's house whilst convalescing from an operation
and I came across this site. It's a Canadian firm that design a new retro
camper. It's pretty cool. Check it out.

Reply to
Matthewd
Is it a Flash dream or a real product? I'd think that if it were real, the site would offer an English version. After all, that is the commercial-world language.
Reply to
jjs
If you have a good audio setup on your computer the music is awesome!
I turned it on and let the music play by itself for a long time.
Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply
MUADIB®
Reply to
MUADIB®
It does, just click "English", bottom next to their logo......
J.
After all, that is the commercial-world
Reply to
P.J. Berg
I had my amp off one the first visit, went back to listen, and it really was cool, wonder what it is??
J.
Reply to
P.J. Berg
Noe spoken lyrics, though cool vocal "humming" or chanting, crank up the volume Stafford!!
I run two JBL Extreme 1 monitors behind my flat screen, and they are hooked up to a 2*80W Sinus amp...
Click the icon with the Quicktime logo and "Complete" underneath, gives you a larger view of the whole film sequence.
J.
Reply to
P.J. Berg
Heck, I have a tablet PC at home. I can crank it all the way up and irritate my wife and I still can't hear it. At work I wear amplified head phones. What bothers me the most is not hearing my engine except when it backfires, Real Loud! Call it the veteran effect. :)
I gotta go back to the site and find the English button. I ain't blind! (Just stupid.)
Reply to
jjs
After the fifteen minutes it took for the van to turn red, I was about to give up when it started morphing. I do like the stairway but am suspiscious of what structure might be needed to make it work for real-live grown-ups. Probably a weight limit on it. I don't like the table setup but have been unable to find any table arrangement that I do like, in all these years, so I gess it's better than most.
Side view when it first starts looks like an old bus backwards. -BaH
Reply to
Busahaulic
Nahh .
Just my personal opinion . I like my 64 split. I think with each generation, the busses lose character. This vid clip shows good optional extras, but I would like them on my 64 not a new 2005 !
Rich
Reply to
tricky
So did the Bug. I swear VW had someone in the USA who intervened with each model change to make it uglier and uglier.
Reply to
jjs
I just saw it. They should call it the New Thing since its kinda out there in design. Its cool though.
Reply to
Funkie

Site Timeline Threads