New retro Camper Design

Folks,

I was surfing around at my mom's house whilst convalescing from an operation and I came across this site. It's a Canadian firm that design a new retro camper. It's pretty cool. Check it out.

Matthewd

Is it a Flash dream or a real product? I'd think that if it were real, the site would offer an English version. After all, that is the commercial-world language.

Reply to
jjs

If you have a good audio setup on your computer the music is awesome!

I turned it on and let the music play by itself for a long time.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

MUADIB®

It does, just click "English", bottom next to their logo......

J.

After all, that is the commercial-world

Reply to
P.J. Berg

I had my amp off one the first visit, went back to listen, and it really was cool, wonder what it is??

J.

Reply to
P.J. Berg

:) I am so deaf. Was the music in English?

Reply to
jjs

Noe spoken lyrics, though cool vocal "humming" or chanting, crank up the volume Stafford!!

I run two JBL Extreme 1 monitors behind my flat screen, and they are hooked up to a 2*80W Sinus amp...

Click the icon with the Quicktime logo and "Complete" underneath, gives you a larger view of the whole film sequence.

J.

Reply to
P.J. Berg

Oh, I forgot, it says the music are by:

J.

Reply to
P.J. Berg

Heck, I have a tablet PC at home. I can crank it all the way up and irritate my wife and I still can't hear it. At work I wear amplified head phones. What bothers me the most is not hearing my engine except when it backfires, Real Loud! Call it the veteran effect. :)

I gotta go back to the site and find the English button. I ain't blind! (Just stupid.)

Reply to
jjs

Ps. Plenty of cool tunes on that site, click the listing under the player at the top of the page.

J.

Reply to
P.J. Berg

After the fifteen minutes it took for the van to turn red, I was about to give up when it started morphing. I do like the stairway but am suspiscious of what structure might be needed to make it work for real-live grown-ups. Probably a weight limit on it. I don't like the table setup but have been unable to find any table arrangement that I do like, in all these years, so I gess it's better than most.

Side view when it first starts looks like an old bus backwards. -BaH

Reply to
Busahaulic

Nahh .

Just my personal opinion . I like my 64 split. I think with each generation, the busses lose character. This vid clip shows good optional extras, but I would like them on my 64 not a new 2005 !

Rich

Matthewd wrote:

Reply to
tricky

So did the Bug. I swear VW had someone in the USA who intervened with each model change to make it uglier and uglier.

Reply to
jjs

Cool, not real though. There's no rust & the doors work.

James

Reply to
Juper Wort

I just saw it. They should call it the New Thing since its kinda out there in design. Its cool though.

Reply to
Funkie