OT: Slippery Throne.

Ok, so I wake up earlier today from a gagging reflex, you know, the 'Oh shit, here it comes' kind. Living in a small flat the bathroom is never far away. Anyways, I make haste for the Throne. Bathroom door open, good, lid open, good, seat open, excellent! Assume the position, you know, grab the Porcelain with both hands face down, not much to it really. Except this time my right hand slid of the Porcelain hitting the edge of the tiled wall right next to the Throne, then in a forwards and down motion my jaw hit the Porcelain, head bangs into the seat, upper chest slams into the now famous Porcelain whilst knee hits the tiled floor hard!

So, now I got grazed knuckles, a slightly sore jaw, a bump on my head, sore chest/ribs and a painful knee. Life can only get better.. 8*P

Moral of the story? Fit some grip tape to your Throne before it is to late!

Quiet here so I thought I'd cheer you up.

Jørn.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

Sounds like you partied like its 1999, again.

Reply to
Funkie

hit, here it comes' kind.

ste for the Throne. Bathroom door open, good, lid open, good, seat open, ex= cellent!

wn, not much to it really. Except this time my right hand slid of the Porce= lain hitting the edge of the tiled wall right next to the Throne, then in a= forwards and down motion my jaw hit the Porcelain, head bangs into the sea= t, upper chest slams into the now famous Porcelain whilst knee hits the til= ed floor hard!

=A0sore chest/ribs and a painful knee. Life can only get better.. =A0 =A0 8=

*P

Get ahold of yourself or I'll drop you from my friends list on facebook. ;-)

Reply to
Shag

I was not even drunk! And just to top it off, it was a false alarm!!

Still have a bruised/colourful chest and a skinless knee..

Who was it that said something about growing old gracefully?

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

here it comes' kind.

for the Throne. Bathroom door open, good, lid open, good, seat open, excellent!

not much to it really. Except this time my right hand slid of the Porcelain hitting the edge of the tiled wall right next to the Throne, then in a forwards and down motion my jaw hit the Porcelain, head bangs into the seat, upper chest slams into the now famous Porcelain whilst knee hits the tiled floor hard!

chest/ribs and a painful knee. Life can only get better.. 8*P

shaggie is on facebook? Hey me t..... I mean, I would never do such a thing. Dork.

:)

Reply to
Jan Andersson

You can either go to my profile to find him, or do a search for his addy.

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg