ok...so...

will a direct fit catalytic converter for a 96 TJ fit a 98 tj?

just wondering...anyone know?

Reply to
techdude

David C. Moller

Should be no problem, check the inlet and outlet pipe diameter... it's not like you're putting an F150 cat on a Festiva.

-Brian

Reply to
Cherokee-LTD

lol...your right..not 96 tj..but still will the catalytic converter from a

96 fit a 98 wrangler?

Reply to
techdude

Hmmmm actually, I think 96 was the year they skipped? I think there are 95 Wranglers (YJ), and 97 Wranglers (TJ), but no 96's technically. Either way, I'm not sure about the cat... never taken a close look myself.

Dave

Reply to
David C. Moller

You'd be correct. There was no model year '96.

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

I'm selling a 1996 Wrangler and some swamp land in Florida, anyone interested?

J/K

Reply to
Mark12211

Every see that Nissan (??) commercial where the guy inherited the swamp land! Used it to go wheelin...

Reply to
Joe

i might be interested if it looked good. Please send picture.(OF SWAMP LAND) hehe john

Reply to
johnny

please send picture(of swamp land) hehe john

Reply to
johnny

That is a 'JEEP" commercial there boy.

Mike

Joe wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Ooops! I knew those ?? would come in handy one day. As you can see, commercials aren't real effective on me :-)

Reply to
Joe