OT: so you think you are smart ?

aparently those with high IQ can spot three differences before the picture disappears.

Rich

Reply to
tricky

brian

You didn't miss much.

No, but the author seeming is. Or, at least, not very creative. I've seen far better "shockers" than this one.

- Bill

Reply to
William J. Leary Jr.

Reminds me of a night long, long ago back in college after a lot of drinking. *cough*

Reply to
Shag

Shag I'm sure we have all seen that face in the mirror before...lol

Reply to
Kafertoys

- Bill

This is the first one of these I've been subjected to Bill. (I know...) Could you educate me by posting a real "shocker"? :-) Excuse me while I change my pants....

BM

Reply to
BratscheMan

Then I expect you were bounced right out of your chair.

I hate these things, so I don't have any URLs for them. There was one which appeared to be a car commercial which did the "horrible face" and sound shock, but was (in my opinion) far better because it was a site which appeared to be advertising a car and included several videos. One of which had the shocker in it. All very realistic and the author used some good low-frequency sound leading up to the "shock" to get you just a bit uncomfortable without knowing why. Problem with that approach was, unless you had a really good sound system, you missed the sound component.

The one I mention above got me. I had fortunately just put DOWN the cup of coffee with it hit. They author was patient. I was probably on the site a good fifteen minutes before it hit. I admire someone who's willing to not catch everyone in favor of REALLY catching those he/she does get.

- Bill

Reply to
William J. Leary Jr.

Cool. I'll never look at an online picture that requires concentration the same way again.

Reply to
BratscheMan

Cool. I'll never look at an online picture that requires concentration the same way again.

Reply to
BratscheMan

Sorry for the triple post.

Reply to
BratscheMan

Here's a neat one:

Shag

Damn it! I was EXPECTING it and I still pooped myself. I must have a nervous disorder of some type. Thanks Shag. :-) Just sent it to my mom.

BM

Reply to
BratscheMan

Heres the car ad one. enjoy

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

That's not the one I was talking about, but it's has some similarities to the shocker video on the one I did see. Imagine this video, on a site with a full description of the car, several other regular videos, many pictures, statistics, customer testimonials, car magazine reports and all that, and it's pretty close.

- Bill

Reply to
William J. Leary Jr.