OT This just... ain't right.

"Stupid people are funny." - me

Reply to
Shag

i can't understand how they think "clear" duct tape would be any good..if its clear wouldn'tyou lose it in the bottom of the toolbox?

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

We could all write in and ask if they make the clear duct tape in "classic silver grey" just to drive them crazy.

Reply to
Michael Cecil

Now That's a Solid Idea..................I'm sending................now.

LOL

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

MUADIB®