Light on content, but it's a start.

Enjoy! :-)

"Stupid people are funny." - me

Reply to
Shag

Let me know how the winch works when you get a chance to try it out. I might buy one for my Baja because it's almost ready for the road!!

Mac

Reply to
Mac

That means Shag will need to get his new toy stuck somewhere right?

Reply to
Michael Cecil

I already did the day after I got it. If you don't get stuck then you aren't trying hard enough. ;-) Unfortunately I didn't have the winch installed at that time. Don't worry, I'll get stuck in the very near future. :-)

"Stupid people are funny." - me

Reply to
Shag

Well let's hope so! If he's man enough! Seriously, I'm just wondering how a winch from Harbor Freight performs in a situation like that. I'm gone for the weekdays at a class while the Air Force tells me how to be a proper NCO (Non Commisioned Officer for those not familiar) for another month so I'll check next weekend hopefully. I will say this much..... I sure as hell am sore after the "Tai Bo" (SP?) rip-off work out they put us through Friday afternoon after class!

Mac

Reply to
Mac

Looks like great fun !

I hadnt considered offroading till I saw your web sites !

When I get the reg for my Landy I will have a go :-)

Rich

Shag wrote:

Reply to
tricky