OT What would be a good punishment for...

...trying to knock a kid off of his bike on the street by opening your car door up while driving by him? I think this is *exactly* what is appropriate. WARNING. Slightly "disturbing" content and not-safe-for-work site...

gold.

Reply to
Shag

Yeah I saw that a couple of weeks ago. I'm not sure how that guy survived; it looks like he gets nailed by a passing car.

~Anthony

Reply to
Anthony

I think he'll think twice about doing that again, if he even can, that is.. (think and doing it again).

Reply to
Remco

I think it was a parked car, but still... He must have wanted to grow a face tree. That's why he planted his face. Into that bumper.

Reply to
Shag

So where's the clip? I get links, ads, menus, & a form for them to gather all your friend's emails - but no clip! Anyone got a direrct link to the clip? ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

Easy on the Giggle Cream!

Reply to
ThaDriver

Mine opened up as a media player object along the middle of the screen.

Remco

Darwinism at work. Beautiful :)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Mozilla didnät show squat, but IE6 did.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Didn't show for me until I disabled Adblock; it'll show.

Eric (ultra-lurker)

Reply to
Eric Mattle

Well I just don't know; I guess it's because I'm using my new modded machine & my internet connection is soooo bad (with alltel) that I cannot download *any* of the FORTY TWO *critical* updates microshit says I need, so I have all scripting turned off. Plus I'm using I.E. 5.0 right now (didn't try it in Mozzila). I even checked the source code & downloaded the video directly to my harddrive & the damn thing still won't play! WTF *is* wrong with mickysoft, anyway!?! ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

Easy on the Giggle Cream!

Reply to
ThaDriver