OT Xmas time at the Shag shack

Dark outside... Out on the lawn there arose such a clatter, I sprang from the Lazy-Boy to see what was the matter. Someone ringing the doorbell after dark? "Where's my gun!?!?" I exclaimed. Turns out it was fedex delivering gun parts. How ironic. (true story) Ah, Xmas time is here! Got my sweet recently un-banned high-capacity magazines with the +2 extension for 19 rounds per mag for the pistol.

Can you almost smell the Xmas tree? Recognize Tank Abbotton the tv? Cool new Ultimate Fighting DVD. Oh, you can see thecoveted bugadventures server in the background of that picture. Theone with the red light on it, meaning something's probably brokenagain. Man, I can just hear the jingle bells now. Need some hotapple cider. Or maybe some more Corona and tortilla chips with salsa.*burp* Hey Tony, pass me a beer!

Reply to
Shaggie

What shaggie to much JD to hit them with 17...:o)

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys