page 13 is up

Yes because she she talked to one of my customers and chatted with me. so she took time to know I didn't do the car. I told her I was sorry that she had to take all that because of me and that I've told anyone not to get into it just for that reason....

Second as for John c calling me anything , This if from a person that would throw their own father out in the street.

Come check out my work at the shop nobody thats been there has ever said anything bad to me in person.

Mario Vintage Werks resto.

Reply to
Kafertoys

whether your claims against John and his father are true or not, it is irrelevant. What does how he treats someone in his family have to do with you stealing his parts, money, and car?

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Mario, that link is to a picture of a horse's ass... I don't need to be close enough to smell it or (ack) touch it to know it's a horses ass... as the old saying goes "a picture is worth a thousand words" and all you've done is work towards a thousand lies and dodges to avoid what is evident in pictures...

it's sad that a common canine is quite a bit more intelligent than you are, they know not to shit where they sleep.

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Mario is like the internet troll of the worst kind. He has no credibility so he has to go on and on like a broken record. The redeeming fact in all of this is the fact that if you do a search for "Mario Gavazzi" all of his negative publicity is the first thing to comes up.

Reply to
dueprocess.scotty

That makes you guys who reply to his messages or (as witnessed lately) post messages to call him out in the open, the worst kind of troll-feeders. Not much better, when the goal is to NOT have any trolling going on here.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

There has to be much, much to the story of John C and his father and you are not the person to tell it, you friggin desperado.

If you were my father, I'd cut the decsion short by offing you.

Reply to
<jjs>

So, maybe we should send Guido to take care of da ripoff man's situation? Iz dat ok?

Reply to
<jjs>

Mario is still a douche.

Reply to
dueprocess.scotty

Where the hell did that quote come from?!?!?

I never wrote that bullshit.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Reply to
Mike West

I guess you use the PT Barnum business model then? "there's a sucker born every minute" After seeing and hearing what you did to the woman on the news story I wouldn't leave a pair of rollerskates for you to fix. You say you are good at what you do. Well from the looks of what you did to Joan's car ,fixing cars isn't it. You told here the fee would be $5000.00 according to the news story and her e-mail from you ,then what ? stuck her for another 4 grand in overages? Here in Texas that would get you shot. Her car is a toatal mess of poorly repaired and I use the term loosly rust outs. and the car is a wreck now needing a total rebuild and wiring job. Yeah you really fixed her car didn't you?

Good luck to you, some dfay you are going to screw the wrong customer .

Reply to
Mike West

so we shall assume you didn't accept money from her, nor cash the checks she gave you? If you did, you just admitted to being a theif.

Reply to
Joey Tribiani