any weber gurus out there?

i have a old weber carb that a friend gave me that looks close to a pict 30 but a larger float bowl.has a tag with a serial# but no model #.i was told it was a great carb,would like to know if kits are availible for it and what it is.i can send a pic if anybody thinks they know.....thanks......... james

Reply to
Denise

James, ar least you should post the serial # and/or some pics. There is no way for us to know that without some info. I mean, is more important to know the numbers and exactly how does it look than knowing who gave it to you.

Same thing with the Brazilian Distributor/Engine. Get some pics and lots of numbers.When you post some more info we can help you.

Karls

Reply to
Karls Vladimir Peña

For the carb I can't tell much... but will go and check the rest of the numbers for the dizzy.

I was right :) 040905205 its the same part number as your distributor! :)

look at your own post:

Eduardo Kaftanski