Paint Question

I have a small (about the size of a dime) spot to spray on my 79 vert. I have a quart of the factory paint. I want to use a Preval Spray cartridge. How much do I thin the paint and what thinner is best? Thanks, David

Reply to
D&LBusch

Thin it until is lays down a smooth coat and no more. What kind of thinner and how much depends on the paint.

Reply to
Gary H