Preval Sprayer?

I have a small scratch on my 79 Vert in an otherwise great paint job. How well do the Preval spayers work for small touch-ups? Thanks, David

Reply to
D&LBusch

not well at all, use artists air brush

Reply to
<josephgliebe

You are talking about the little aerosal sprayers right? I have never used one to spray auto paint, but have used them to spray touch up paint on computer skins and such. They work pretty well as long as you mix the paint thin enough to where you get a good uniform spray pattern without clumps. Otherwise you will end up with a real nice hammered look finish.

Mix some up and use a test subject to get it right.

Reply to
TerryB