ghia bumper bracket upper tubes - are these bent INcorrectly? smashed some? (pix)

got a question re the small round "bumprette brace tubes" on my 71 ghia front bumper brackets. I've got no idea how the things were supposed to be shaped originally "from the factory". I've posted some pix to more clearly ask the question:

click on the first thumbnail if you're 'pressed for time', link below is "go right to question without seeing the bumper bracket bent-up pix"

thanks for your advice, guys :-)

Reply to
bill yohler