PING: Richard Addinall

Hello Richard....i called the local guy about the autostick servo boot(rebuild kit) and he says he doesn't have one right now, but will check with his suppliers for a genuine vw one...he confessed that the last one he sold was the one he sold to *me* many years back....keep your fingers crossed... Joey

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Thank you for your efforts. I will keep my fingers crossed and hope the vw gods are with me.

Richard

Reply to
globenospam

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 04:11:30 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@interlog.com ran around screaming and yelling:

Hello Richard....i had not heard from the fellow i was hoping to get your part from....i ran into him this weekend, and he said he had put in a request to his suppliers, but had not gotten an answer from them...he said it "doesn't look good" but that he would contact them again(several different sources) to make sure his request hasn't been over looked....if you have already found the part(proper part) good deal, if not, keep them fingers crossed a bit longer...

Joey Tribiani

Thanks again. I am still looking locally, but have not been successful so far. I really appreciate your efforts. If you need to e-mail me directly, just remove "nospam" from my e-mail address.

Richard Addinall

Reply to
globenospam

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 02:10:58 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@interlog.com ran around screaming and yelling: