Anyone need a project split-window bus?

This one is in danger of being crushed. I have my hands full with my own bus or I'd consider it. I'm about 1000 miles away from this bus and have nothing to do with it. Just don't want to see another one get crushed. Good luck! Andy

63 Caravelle Camper

Andy

Don't you just love the "Give me a thousand bucks or I'll crush it" ad's???

Freddy

Andy wrote:

Reply to
Freddy Badgett

...................This bus looks like a tremendous bargain if it goes for anything close to the opening bid. I'd go for it if I could.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Freddy! Imagine seeing *you* here!

I've collected quite a mess of useless junk for my "other" cars... mostly due to the phrase "get this out of my garage or I'm throwing it out..." I know I'm not alone...

(no, you just CAN'T throw out that rusty 2-bbl air cleaner... I can make it look good again...)

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

I've seen similar imported-from-the-US busses in the UK for £5-6,000!!!

Reply to
Howard Rose

Sweet color! Front clip looks good too!

When I had a '64 Type II, I used to have band dreams about the front clip being mushed! (Mine was unhit too!)

Wish I had nothing better to do, and a spare $1000! :-(

Reply to
John Kuthe

I once had one similar,.............it was a61 and it was labled Campmobile and had the Louvered type windows on each side......................Same color though...............would love to have that back.................

Nice van.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Reply to
MUADIB®

And if that was for sale here, it would probably sell within a few hours of being advertised.

Andy Vines

Reply to
Andy Vines