Possible to still buy good bumpers?

Seems like everyone has horror stories about modern replacement bumpers that start rusting and are cheaply made. Is there a source for good quality ones with heavy chrome? (For a '70 bug)

I bought a replacement rear bumper about 12(?) years ago from a local shop (Knight's) and it shows no sign of rusting. Unfortunately that shop is gone now.

Reply to
Michael Cecil

I believe Wulfsburg West sell quality bumpers but you'll pay for the quality.

Reply to
Wes Pearson

Yeah, I've ordered from them before so I'll definitely look at what they have. And aircooled.net. There is a semi-local shop (on the other side of the smaller airport here in DFW) called V-Dub Folks but I'd almost rather get one shipped than drive over there.

Reply to
Michael Cecil