Project Cars

Check out this link to a VW Junkyard that must be going out of business. They are selling all 700 of their parts cars. The only catch is that you have to take them all. Click on link for pictures.

Bill Berckman

"honey, I made this unbelievably sweet deal on the internet last night... think we could persuade your sister to find a temporary home for a couple of cars? Just a few and only for a short while.."

Jan

Reply to
Kidd

This guy wouldn't happen to be in Texas would he? I heard about a guy near Athens, Tx, that has a VW graveyard like this, and is hording them for his "retirement".

Ben W.

Bill Berckman wrote:

Reply to
volkswatson

Wow, that's a lot of rust. Any idea what the seller is expecting to get for it all?

Reply to
Rhino72

Hey Steven,

I am not the Owner of the property or vehicles. I am a broker.

The owner doesn't want to sell the property, but he is willing to Lease it out.

The property is roughly (5) acres in size. There is a 2nd lot nearby with vehicles that is about 3 or 4 acres. The properties are zoned as a repair/wrecking yard and the structure is a concrete block building. There are (2) bays, a lift, office and side storage rooms. I believe it was an old road side gas station many years back.

It's located in Bradford, Ohio on St.Rt.36 near the St.Rt.721 intersection.

He hasn't given me a set price (although I've asked), but my guess would be in around $95k for pretty much everything + my 5% brokerage fee.

He said if he gets a acceptable offer, he'll have the buyer sign a lease on the property to give them time to clear out the vehicles. 4 - 6 months or more if needed ??

Let me know what you think.

Reply to
Noice87

Last year there was this guy in Vermont doing something similar, 'cept his was American stuff from '23 to 75'. A whole slew of muscle cars and classics. Went for a cool $1,000,000. Bigger than my piggy bank could swing:(

Sneaks

Reply to
Sneaks