Puma on classic car garage site

I got my puma on Dennis Gage's site as featured car for this week. Check it out at his dream car site.

feel excited. Dennis

Reply to
Dennis

Congratulations, although you might want to let them know that the URL www.VW isn't going to work too well.

Reply to
Michael Cecil

Reply to
Tricky

Thanks guys I am enjoying the play...........Dennis

Reply to
Dennis

Very cool. Congrats Dennis, that's a great looking car.

Reply to
Scott H

congrats Dennis!! I love those cars.... speaking of Pumas, where the heck is our other resident Puma owner? Gary, you listening?

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Reply to
Rev Turd Fredericks

Reply to
Dennis

That's a Very nice, clean looking car. I like the lines of the body.

Reply to
Jan Andersson

I don't think there is a single thing I don't like about that car. It's perfect. Now if I could just get my hands on one...

Reply to
Rev Turd Fredericks

I enjoy the car very much, sometimes one will be for sale on the samba but nice ones are rare. Brandon Nelson has a site at Pumagte and great info and links if you want to get serious. Dennis

Reply to
Dennis