Re: Ah! fudge sneaks! I missed it....

I'll keep an eye out for ya then.....poop happens (language modified for the betterment of the NG:))

Sneaks

I forgot about the lock set closing on ebay this morning before going to > work. Last night I destroyed mine trying to figure out how to get it apart. > So I still need the ignition lock with the steering lock housing and key... > > 4play (@\|/@)(.\~/.) >
Sneaks