Re: How to tell the year of a body?>

I have a Ghia , it is a Cab body circa 1962 or older on a '69 pan.

> I can not find the body's #. what changes were made over the years? > It's got to be a '60, '61 or '62 Hey the clock still works and on 12 volt > -- > Hint; Enjoy the moment !

Look on the back of the gages they should be dated. other then that a few wiring changes would be the only thing I could think of.

Reply to
Kafertoys

LOL I have a 60 ghia at my shop, I'll give it a good look over to see what is different.

mario Come to my shop and see my play toys.

Reply to
Kafertoys

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com =3D Mario Gavazzi

Good, educational reading:

bugnut68

Who'd you steal the '60 from?

Chris

Reply to
halatos

VFW, this VWT article contains a summary of year-by-year changes that may help you. It's a good read as well.

Max

Reply to
Max