Re: "Must Have" ugrades?

Suspension.. I would recommend Toplines Adjust-a-Strut and Kyb GR2s for the rear.

7/8" Sway bar also.

Engine. Some kadrons would be nice and a header..even high lift rockers.

Body wise.. not muchyou can really do there to enhance performance, mostly just asthetics. Some will disagree,but in my experience I have found that the Kamei chin spoiler does make a tremendous difference on the highway.

Jeremie

1972 SB
VdubBeetle1972

My priorities: counterweighted crank, balanced drive line, full flow oil filter, some mild head work, very careful assembly with lots of attention to detail....

-

Jim Adney

We just bought our first car with pointless distributor... for $60 it's well worth it as an upgrade.

If I were looking for places to stash cash in my car, I always double check anything made of rubber or plastic... steering dampers, shocks, mounts etc.... it's amazing the difference a $20 damper makes in a car.

T.

Reply to
MN AirHead

Such as checks, credit cards...