Re: RAMVA SPECIAL

John....

I checked the web site... no pix etc...engine kit.

Am I doing something wrong.

Timmy

limited # available. These are worth buying to store on the shelf, even if >you don't use it now (if you know the Bocar units, you know why). > >
>We also have a GERMAN Kit, consisting of a 85.5mm Piston and Cylinder Set, >German Gasket set, and 8 PR Tubes, for $160. This is the same price as if >you buy Brazilian P&Cs, but you get German instead! > >
>(not up now, but will be soon). > >Neither of these will last long due to their rarity. > >John >Aircooled.Net Inc. > >
Reply to
MN AirHead

I'm sorry I don't have a picture of a piston set up yet, but I figure most people know what they look like. I don't misrepresent anything we sell, it's a GERMAN (NEW) piston and cylinder set.

I'll get it up ASAP.

John Aircooled.Net Inc.

Reply to
John Connolly