Re: Replacing side mirrors on '79 convertible beetle..?

.

Its easy to post lies and even preach them and stay ignorant we see that going on in Iraq. Trust my they way this has been blown out of proportion, Our society has always been made up of sheep, just look at all the lies about me that people have said that have never meet me. Yea send the DEA to my shop that will make this an even bigger joke.

Doesn't it make any anyone wonder why even the great John had never said anything but good about the quality of my work nor anyone else up to this point . Its not like I didn't restore his car in his garage while he sat on his lazy a$$ while his wife was doing all the work. ( remember I was there first hand I know the truth)

I haven't seen one person that has had a car restored not pay far more then that. (Not including John H. and he did a lot of the work himself and see what he said it would cost you to buy it.

All I've seen is people making up lies and steeling from me ...and how does this make me the bad guy. Wait first all I'm doing while work my a$$ of 6 days a week to fix the overload of old VW's in a area that there are thousands, A lot of those haven't been on the road in

10 yrs or more ( ask a dealership to do that)

And at the same time I'm as poor as a church mouse...huh (yea the drug thing again) first person willing to donate $1000 to the charity of my choice I'll take what ever test you want.

Yea I know I'm the only one that held to be perfect with the restorations

funny I never saw any pictures of all the bubbling on Johnny Walkers car from the Greensboro show (lie and tell me it was far worse then the much cheaper yellow ghia job. and ? what did it take to fix that mess (sorry Johnnie if I know you were going to spend that much on the car I would have ask for a nos pan half to fix it) Its not like you didn't have to have a whole other car to have it done.

check out the 66 beetle and 64 ghia I'm working on now + another super (tried telling the guy he should junk it because its a super but he said he had 7k in it before I started so he wants to finish it. oh and I just finished a 82 cabrio but this is the wrong group for that.

Mario Vintage Werks resto the badboy of VW getting the last laugh

Reply to
Kafertoys

Truth: you charged a customer for a restoration to the tune of 9 THOUSAND dollars and she got a Maaco-ish respray.

Truth: you claimed it to be top notch work

Truth: you said a refrigerator magnet would stick to it, it would not

Truth: you, and your wife, made up stories about "all rust" being repaired with "METAL" and they were not

Truth: You invoiced, and were paid for, items and work not done nor provided

Truth: you have yet to offer up any "quality work" to back up your claims

Truth: you are judged by what is presented, not by what you claim you can do.

so, yes, Mario there are lies being told, and there is "steeling"(is that the process of making steel products?) going on, and you are the one doing it.

Truth: based on *all* the things laid out against you over the past 6 years, you have been labeled correctly as a thief, liar, and talentless hack...

now come on back and tell us how meeting you, or seeing your shop would change things...i guess Joan's car(and that yellow ghia) would look much better from there, probably the fumes in the shop... I don't know anyone at GEX, and somehow i figure meeting them would not make their engines any better...same with you. I did meet you, and you did talk alot of shit and brag on yourself too much. that's always a sure sign of a conman. those that ARE good, don't need to constantly tell others that they are....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

"Work I farmed out .."? Work you farmed out? Are you still singing that tired old song?

Are you retarded? Don't you get it? Joan hired *YOU* to fix her car. That means that *YOU* are responsible for the quality of work done no matter *WHO* actually performs the work. Legally, morally, and any other way you care to frame it *YOU* were contracted to perform a task and *YOU* are responsible for the quality of the work no matter who

*YOU* choose to subcontract the task too.

Personally, I doubt whether you are telling the truth when you say that you subcontracted the work on Joan's car but even if you are that in no way relieves you from being responsible for the abysmal workmanship done on her car.

Reply to
Leopold Stotch