Re: Why is this an almost dead site?

Why is this an almost dead site?

Its not just this site , All of Usenet is dead. Not a lot of aircooled heads out here either.

Reply to
DogDiesel

we went to a yard sale and the neighbor to the sale came out to leave in his Karmann Ghia and like didn't even say hi. Hint; Our K.G. was not all original, hence the cold shoulder? Or just a plain snob? a lot of people who have no idea what an "all original" car should look like, give us compliments all the time. Mostly, hey , Cool Car!

Reply to
Anandamide