Re: women

If you can get your hands in a bottle (dificult in europe) try that same drink chilean or peruvian Pisco instead of Rhum....

Nice drink.

Reply to
Eduardo K.

You are welcome to send me some ;)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

email me your address. will try and do something :)

Reply to
Eduardo K.

That has *so* got to be the quote of the year. I nearly snorted beer out my nose. Congrats.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

"Nearly"? Damn! Didn't get the job done then.

K. What's the difference between a northern fairytale and a southern fairytale? A northern fairytale starts out "Once upon a time..." A southern fairytale starts with "Ya'll ain't gonna believe this shit..."

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

Ice Water for me. The beverage of the gods donchaknow.

-- the Grokdoc Tom Malmevik all that groks is god

67 Baja "marti"
Reply to
Thomas Malmevik

Same here now that I've given up Dr. Pepper.

Reply to
Michael Cecil

Newky Brown ?????

How does it travel ?

James

Reply to
Juper Wort

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 15:26:21 +0100, "Juper Wort" scribbled this interesting note:

Just fine when it is on its way through me!:~)

John Willis

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 02:37:15 GMT, Michael Cecil scribbled this interesting note:

I bet you don't often get the real Dr. Pepper do you? You know, the good stuff like what we have most of a case of remaining in our kitchen. The stuff made without using that nasty corn syrup. There is one bottling plant left in Texas that still makes it with cane sugar, the way it was meant to be made, and let me tell you there is a dramatic difference in the taste!

John Willis

Yeah, I know. Heck, when I was living in Waco the original plant was still open (although it was mostly just a museum at that point). However it's all moot (to use the new meaning of that word) to me now since I've given it up. :(

Reply to
Michael Cecil

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 02:15:10 GMT, Michael Cecil scribbled this interesting note:

I was talking about the plant in Dublin, Texas. I've never been to the one in Waco!:~(

John Willis