REALTOR, Found Corvair on Piece of Property

I am totally new to this group and have found an old Corvair in Lawrenceville, Georgia in the woods of a piece of property that a family is selling. Is there a likelihood that someone would want to recover this old Corvair for parts? I know that there are a few bullet holes in it and that it was driven to the property and left there. Please email me directly if you know of anyone that would be interested in this vehicle and if it is worth anything.

Thanks Don

Reply to
Don