Rear torsion bars?

Was fiddling around under rear of squareback and noticed top of bump rubbers were about 1/2 inch off the stop. Would have thought it should be greater than that. I suppose its conceivable torsion bars may have settled in last 43 years!. Went through all my manuals but wasn,t any specs referring to body height. Plenty referring to spring plate angles etc with suspension dismantled but not with the car on its four feet so to speak. Anyone seen any reference to body heights?. Bushes probably need replacing so its a two birds with one stone issue. Ta John

Reply to
John