Red Light on dash

like:

>>>>>>>>>>>>is the 4-Way Hazard flasher.>

here:

It'll be like a week or two cuz i got to order them soon

Reply to
Scotty
6'2" and 195.....stringbean...
Reply to
Joey Tribiani

String bean???

Reply to
Scotty

I weighed that at just 6" when I was a kid in high school so I have to agree with Joey. Unless you're talking about stones and not pounds.

195 stone would be rather not stringbean. Maybe sumobean. ;)
Reply to
Michael Cecil

yep.... tall, maybe, "big"...nah... if you are athletic and muscular, you are even "smaller".... i'm 195 at 5'10" and i'm not "big"...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

like:

here:

I got the new ones put in today, and it fixed the red light AND my brake lights had been on ALL the time, and thats fixed too!!! THANKS JIM

Reply to
Scotty

like:

6-cylinder engine.

here:

Any chance that you know or could describe the bulb for me. Mine is missing and I've no idea what type it takes.

Reply to
jakeweidman