Renting/Borrowing old VW for Wedding

Not sure if this will make a whole lot of sense, my Fiance is a huge beetle lover and it has always been our dream to have an old convertible bug as our 'getaway' car from the wedding... He would prefer something 65ish or older, but anything old and convertible in decent condition would probably work... We'd be willing to pay someone to drive us, or rent it for the day, whatever arrangement is best for the owner... Our reception hall is only 2 miles form the church, and the hotel for the night is a 10 minute drive from the reception. Oh, and we're getting married in downtown Atlanta, Georgia. If anyone is interested or knows someone else in the area that might be, please please contact me at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com!!! Thanks!

Reply to
JesslynGT

Not sure if this will make a whole lot of sense, my Fiance is a huge beetle lover and it has always been our dream to have an old convertible bug as our 'getaway' car from the wedding... He would prefer something 65ish or older, but anything old and convertible in decent condition would probably work... We'd be willing to pay someone to drive us, or rent it for the day, whatever arrangement is best for the owner... Our reception hall is only 2 miles form the church, and the hotel for the night is a 10 minute drive from the reception. Oh, and we're getting married in downtown Atlanta, Georgia. If anyone is interested or knows someone else in the area that might be, please please contact me at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com!!! Thanks! Oh, and almost forgot to mention the wedding is May 20, 2006!!!