ATTN CONNECTICUT VW LOVERS - I NEED YOUR HELP!

My fiance and I are getting married on July 11, 2004 in Norwalk, CT and would like to be taken from the church to the reception in a triple white,

60's vintage convertible beetle! A 70's era beetle is also acceptable if that's what is available :)

Please forward any information, ideas or suggestions to john_self at hotmail dot com

Your help is greatly appreciated and I will most certainly post pictures after the ceremony!

Thank you,

John

Reply to
Kaferkrazy

Considering that the tripple white Convertible didn't come out until the

1970s, that is what you will have to settle for...

- Pete

Reply to
Pete Cressman

I remember reading about an annual VW show held right there in Norwalk.. Lockwood Matthews Mansion??

Contact these folks:

David Gravereaux

Thanks David, Indeed I have been to that show several times and I have already been in contact with the CTVWA. They of course suggested that I post here at RAMVA :)

Any 60's or 70's 'vert will do, but a white one would be ideal.

Thanks everyone!

David Gravereaux wrote:

Reply to
Kaferkrazy

I'm down in NJ probably 2-3hrs from Norwalk. There is a VW shop near me and the owners (brothers) I believe were wed on the same day. Their limo was a streched bug convertible, White!. I don't know if they would be interested in renting (with driver) or not. But what a hell of a ride. You can see a pic here:

and if you go under "cars for sale" you'll see another pic of it. (its not for sale though)

Figured its worth a try.

Good luck Steve

74 Westie
Reply to