Revolks

Bwahahahahaha! I thought you'd like that. ;)

*dies*

K. "So tonight I'll ask the stars above, how did I ever win your love? What did I do? What did I say to turn your angel eyes my way?"

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

I remember probably 3 or so years ago, Ant started a Yahoo Ramva group due to flames on the group at the time. Whatever happened to Ant. Has anyone heard from him lately. Bill Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman

Which Ant? I was reading through old posts yesterday and was wondering about The Monarch Menace. He was such an ass. I miss him. :(

K. "So tonight I'll ask the stars above, how did I ever win your love? What did I do? What did I say to turn your angel eyes my way?"

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

I thought I saw him on ShopTalkForums

Jan

Reply to
Jan

If one really wants to spell correctly, they can do what I do when I really care if everything is spelled correctly. Click on write mail and type in the text you want to send. Then spell check it, and then copy and paste the corrected text to Ramva or wherever you want to send it to. Bill Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman

Speaking of STF .... has anybody else noticed the text at the bottom of the pages?: "All text and graphics ..."

Check it out to see the rest of that line:

I thought they had a word filter over there. :-D

Reply to
Scott H

hehe...hadn't noticed....funny...kinda...

------------------- Chris Perdue "I'm ever so thankful for the Internet; it has allowed me to keep a finger in the pie and to make some small contribution to those younger who will carry the air-cooled legend forward" Jim Mais Feb. 2004

Reply to
Chris Perdue

..............To hell with that stupid old lady. She's scaring me and I'm a thousand miles away. When are you going back to Fla.? Kidd is getting real cranky in your absence.

timmy

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Every few days I still view to see if the worlds longest flame is still alive in some form or another. My wife said "You guys just gotta get laid." I'm still having fun with my VW toys. Exchanging engines in the Supers right now. If you stay locked in the flame, I'll wish ya all "Merry Christmas" . Dennis

href="

">Den's1977 Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

Um... Jan, do you have something you'd like to share with the group? :-X

Reply to
Shaggie

Planning to ship her overseas soon :)

Jan

Reply to
Jan

Nope, I'm not into that group thing. Sorry to disappoint you :D

:)

Jan

Reply to
Jan

Sorry to interupt this flame thread with something off topic from it, but click on the link for some words of wisdom.

Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman

"Jumping on the bandwagon" would imply that I dislike Mario just because everyone else does. That's not true. I dislike Mario because it's my personal opinion that he's a thief and an idiot. Every time he opens his mouth, stupidity spews out. Not just in the newsgroup but in the personal e-mail I've got. That's my personal opinion and if you don't like it, oh well. You're welcome to your opinion, but since you don't like mine you just want to poke the bear because... I swear and have no problems stating what I think? Yeah, I guess that can be a little intimidating. If you don't like what I have to say, employ the killfile.

I've known John C. for almost 6 years and he's always been a friend to me. Nothing but completely genuine ever. I own 3 aircooled.net shirts and wear every one of them proudly because I firmly believe in his good character and his business practices. Why would I *not* believe John when not only he tells me something but he's got at least 3 other people to back up exactly what he says. Where is Mario's backup? Certainly not here. And if you go back and look at this long running flame fest, you'll see how often he contradicts himself because he can't seem to keep his own story straight. I'm sure John would be more than happy to post the case # for his judgement since it's a matter of public record. Or Gary. Whom I've also known for almost 6 years and can speak on behalf of his character. Again, if you have a problem with my opinion, don't read it. It's nice how killfiles work like that.

That was actually a good comeback so thanks for the laugh, but being attached to my husband makes it mine. ;)

K.

"So tonight I'll ask the stars above, how did I ever win your love? What did I do? What did I say to turn your angel eyes my way?"

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

I was bilked out of $16k and my VW by reVolks of Siloam Springs, AR. They have closed shop and can't be reached. Has anyone else had a similar experience w/ reVolks? I would appreciate any feedback. Case is under investigation by the State Attorney General, Benton Co. Prosecuting Attorney, and Siloam Springs PD.

Reply to
cisco

That thing is AWESOME! I'm a very large hornball who loves to mount scarecrows.

The scary part? That's so true it's ridiculous. But since Jan's picked up the extra 5 "over 30 years old" pounds, I don't know if I'd exactly call him a scarecrow anymore. ;)

K. "So tonight I'll ask the stars above, how did I ever win your love? What did I do? What did I say to turn your angel eyes my way?"

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

I'm just a shrunken bicycle who loves to punch Bill Cosby. I'm also the idiot who sat there about 3 minutes watching that stuff flash by until I realized I had to click on each one to get it to stop. D'oh.

Reply to
Shaggie

..............I'm a "monkey-like sex God who likes to nuzzle beavers"

lol

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Geeez. That's not even an insult! Untrue... but not an insult.

K. "So tonight I'll ask the stars above, how did I ever win your love? What did I do? What did I say to turn your angel eyes my way?"

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

*shakes head* Sometimes I worry about you.