Revolks

Not even if it involves hamsters and duct tape ?

Randy

RSMEINER

Don't feel ashamed. ;)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Yes but did you ever go to that site and run that fun little program?

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Lemme get back to you on that one.

Jan :)=

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Or you could step and try guinia pigs and electrical tape.

Randy

RSMEINER

We discovered electrical tape tends to take all the body hair off so we're sticking with the duct tape. As far as the hamsters and guinea pigs go, they've been banned. He's only allowed to play with good ol' American Beaver. ;)

K. "So tonight I'll ask the stars above, how did I ever win your love? What did I do? What did I say to turn your angel eyes my way?"

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

Leave it to Beaver.

Randy