riv riv zoom

Ok guys and girls, I have asked a lot of questions as I am not a mechanic (no Shit under your breath you say) but I am looking to get hp out of my engine and car rebuild. Also I' am real cheap.Looking for 60 to 80 hp. Number one is a header system 10 hp Number two is twin carb set up ? what brand and size,Price? hp gain 20hp

Remember this is a stock engine any mods I can make to the engine builder, add a 120 cam? fly wheel

Thanks to all of you out there for your past advice.Peace brother not war.

Reply to
Jeff Barnes

try a turbo - and leave your engine stock !

Rich

Reply to
tricky

no offense, but you'd be damn lucky to get 10-12 hp out of the header and dual carbs....and that is with a very solid engine to start with....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Reply to
Dennis

I don't think they were measuring HP, they were recording acceleration improvements which came out to be in 15%, can recall exact numbers, have to check back in to the mag.

Ant> I believe the last issue of Hot VW's had an article on this very

Reply to
anton