RMMW & Real Source

Rumors are that Rocky Mountain and Real Source have merged or are merging. I asked the director of US marketing at MADIRECT (Real Source) about this. Here was his reply:

----- Original Message ----- From: Domestic Sales To: Alan Nelson Sent: Monday, November 17, 2003 2:28 PM Subject: RE: MADIRECT & Rocky Mountain Motorworks

Hello Alan'

We have heard the same reports, but we have not been advised of any specific negotiations between The Real Source and Rocky Mountain Motorworks. If you have any questions just let us know.

Thanks

---------------------------------------

There you have it. Another rumor down the drain.

Reply to
Alan Nelson

I will make a call if I get time...

Reply to
VWGirl

i'm sure that will get it done then

------------------- Chris Perdue

*All opinions are those of the author of this post* "Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"
reply take your PANTS off
Reply to
Chris Perdue

It will find out what is really going on... "we have not been advised of any specific negotiations" sounds like a BS we don't want to know anything or we dont wanna tell anyone anything answer... And I have no clue who that guy is... Mike Yager's name can be found on any TRS catalogue though...

Maybe it's not done yet and we are not supposed to know yet... If you go to the TRS page and fill out the survey, they ask you questions about what catalogues MADIRECT makes.... one of the choices is RMMW... I don't know all of the ones that are associated with MADIRECT... there is a long list.

I wouldn't have said anything about it had I not heard it from a reputable source... I still stand by it, and am sure eventually you guys will find what I said is right...

Reply to
VWGirl

or you could have to come back with some salt and pepper for the crow....

------------------- Chris Perdue

*All opinions are those of the author of this post* "Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"
reply take your PANTS off
Reply to
Chris Perdue

Crow ain't so bad. Tastes just like Bald Eagle.

Reply to
jjs

could be...

Reply to
VWGirl

All I got was "Will let you know more when and if something would happen."

not sure what that is supposed to mean :-/ maybe this means they are negotiating something? Maybe it means nothing? who knows :-/

Reply to
VWGirl