Roofrack Question

Hi All,

Been offered an original 1967 roofrack for my bug, and I'm not entirely sure it's 'original'. Anyone out there have pictures of a true roofrack, or know where I should look for the vw logo on it? What other signs should I check for? TIA!

Pls email me at snipped-for-privacy@DIESPAMMERDIE.yahoo.com

Reply to
veedub1967

If it looks like this then it is *not* original:

Shag

GOSH! that looks 'bad'.. and so does the rack..

Reply to
veedub1967