rough valuation of karmann ghia?

Anyone got a rough idea what a very well restored 1967 Karmann Ghia convertible should go for? California car most, if not all, of its life so no rust whatsoever and great shape. Rebuilt original engine. Perfect new interior. Seems like about $10k would be the upper limit... do Ghias ever sell for more than that?

Thanks!

Reply to
carlivar

All that and NO rust? I should think more.

See if any are listed in Hemmings or

Speedy Jim

Thanks, saw thesamba. Cool site. I guess 13-15k is more like the upper limit.

Reply to
carlivar

If you're selling, I think you owe speedy a six pack of some really decent beer :)

Reply to
remco