Serious Lack of Important Accessory

I've looked high and low for that most important of auto enthusiast accessories: a VW calendar with pictures of pretty women in bikinis.

Seems a serious oversight. Something must be done.

Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot

On Thu, 08 Apr 2004 15:59:43 -0700, "Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott" ran around screaming and yelling:

get a generic calendar and go to

and print out your pics.... JT

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

How about this?

EGad987

Here's your answer:

It has even Belgium women on it....

And it's done with style.

Greetings,

Gerrelt.

Reply to
beetle boy

That's good.

Still, something more like a Pirelli calendar . . .

Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot

AAAAHHHH!

Dang, warn a guy whydoncha!

Max

Reply to
Max Welton

First time I closed myself in a trunk was in my best friends 73 super (which is now MY 73 super) and i was hearing a crunching noise... turns out one of the PO's left a tooth in there :-O

Reply to
VWGirl