Serpentine Belt System

Hi

Im looking for Serpentine Belt System diagram or schema. I want to do it myself but have no "technical' pictures with dimensions of wheels. Has anyone of you made it at home? Please, help me

Best regards

kendy

Reply to
kendy

CB Performance has one that I have seen installed on show bugs at the bug swarms. You can find more info at:

I have purchased plenty of parts from them and I can say without a doubt they are a very reputable company.

Hope this helps.

Reply to
Narley Dude®

thanks :) but im from Poland and cost of delivery is to high to order one part in CB Perf :( part cost 176$ and delivery is...120$ ;/ have to do it myself :)

best regards k.

Reply to
kendy

there is NO WAY delivery is $120 for that item, for the cheapest shipping. Maybe for THEIR cheapest shipping, but it doesn't have to cost that much. I strongly suggest you check shipping costs at another vendor.

John Aircooled.Net Inc.

Reply to
John Connolly