"California" Bocar 34Pict3

Hi,

Does anyone have any technical information about the"California" version of the Bocar 34Pict3 carburetor? I'm looking for information such as how to hook up all the hose connections, how to adjust it, etc. So, if you have one on your car or know where some technical info is about it, I would like to hear from you if you don't mind.

Thanks, Gary

Reply to
GaryH